Qlik is a global, highly successful businessintelligence & data analytics software company. Besides medium-sizedcompanies, large companies are also among the customers. The company hasapprox. 2,000 employees worldwide. Gartner, Forrester and Barc see the productsand the company as a market leader.
Qlik helps enterprises around the world movefaster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution forgetting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market thatallows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at anyskill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomesand transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we areinteresting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik has changed the strategic directionfor the Polish market from direct sales to indirect sales, optimized the Partnerlandscape and, as a result, completed the most successful financial year in2018.Therefore, we are now looking for the Territory Sales Manager, who assumesoverall responsibility for the Polish market, in close cooperation with thepartners.
The position holder is expected to take overresponsibility for Poland and Baltics as Regional Sales Manager next year. Weare looking for a talent, being able to cooperate with Partners and Customersand extend Qlik's footprint in the market.
- Independently identify and acquire new customers with a distinctive hunter mentality as well as up sell to the existing customer base in in close cooperation with Qlik’s partners.
- Maximize revenue potential in the Polish market in collaboration with Qlik’s partners
- Manage the designated sector as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, Qlik partners, Qlik marketing and Industry Forums
- Target key players in the market segment to ensure strong referencability
- Present our software and key differentiators in first meetings
- In conjunction and strong collaboration with Partners, deliver successful "Proof of Concepts” events and extend Qlik´s footprint
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure
- Engage and develop strong and trusting relationships with decision makers/key influencers within the customer community and partner community
- Act as an ambassador for the Polish market; lead and champion Qlik in this strategically important business segment
- Drive customer success through strong understanding of their business and ability to strongly engage the Qlik value proposition within the Partner community
- Build up a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter and ensure accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- Participate and act as spokesperson in trade show events, workshops and seminars
- Develop long term and trustworthy and collaborative relationships across all levels within the customer/partner/Qlik community
Key objectives in first weeks:
- Fast understanding and learning of our products
- Ability for presenting our Software with our key differentiators
- Understanding of our main competitors
- Become familiar with assigned companies and arrange meetings with them
- Identify sales opportunities and close them
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
- Ideally you are bringing segment specific sales experience with you
- Fluent in Polish and experienced with selling to the local Polish market
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- You have several years of successful software solutions sales experience to primarily mid-size companies
- Exposure to the BI/ Big data space is an advantage
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written Polish and English skills
The role will be based in Austria - Vienna or remote in Poland.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your completeapplication in English to firstname.lastname@example.org