Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster,work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for gettingvalue out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows foropen-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level– the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes andtransformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting,please read on – we may be looking for you!
Education Services are viewed as a fundamentalcomponent and contributor to Qlik’ s growth, customer satisfaction, success andoverall branding. Working closely with the Education Services Manager DACH andwith business partners throughout the organization, the incumbent drives keyinitiatives and programs that support the training enablement of both partnersand customers in the assigned region
Howyou will spend your time as our next Technical Trainer:
• Delivering high quality training to new and existingcustomers & partners, either onsite, offsite (seminars, customer/partnersite) or online.
• Facilitating learning by using internal & externalsources, documentation, Powerpoint, other handouts, activities and exercises.
• Identifying and employing successful trainingtechniques, styles and methods.
• Following up on course evaluation and feedback.
• Writing training documentation and other materials.
• Developing course guides for new product releases
• Practicing continuous knowledge development when notin the classroom.
This role is progression and going forward you canbecome Censor of our Certifications. In addition you can also participate inthe corporate discussion group of new training materials, and activitiesassociated with Train the trainers, in an international environment.
Youwill be successful if you are:
• Knowledge about relational databases, data modelingand SQL programming.
• Previous experience on delivering training modulesand/or related work experience.
• Knowledge of data warehouses, OLAP technologies, BItools, web development technologies (.NET, Java, HTML, SharePoint...), VisualBasic, and Windows environment (security, Active Directory, other LDAP systems)is an advantage.
Youwill thrive if you are:
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a Training /Technical Customer Facing role
• Excellent presentation skills, conversant in English,and need to be able to write well in English.
• Highly driven with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of one or more BI technologies is anadvantage
• Fluent in German
The role is based in Germany, ideally in Munich orDusseldorf. We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they areon-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute forthis role. A Qlik virtual workplace enablesa team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsiveapproach in achieving team success.
Frequent travel is expected. In the early stages youwill attend the Corporate induction program & on boarding process and theinternal knowledge transfer at Qlik.
If you think this position is interesting, you arewelcome with your complete application in English. Send your application to email@example.com,please or arrange a telephone interview under https://calendly.com/juergen-richter