OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world. We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World.
Customer Experience Management (CEM) is the new marketing battleground. In fact 89% of companies plan to make Customer Experience their number one area of competition by next year. Upgrading customer experience capabilities helps companies to unlock new revenue streams and bolster existing ones, attract and retain customers, and reach new segments—all while driving higher conversion and engagement. OpenText’s rich portfolio of Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Communication Management, and Workforce Optimization solutions offer exciting and compelling ways to address customer needs in this area.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid technology business-to-business sales experience. This role will focus on Opentext CEM into Germany, the industry leader in Customer Communications, Web Content Management-Digital Asset and Media Management, Workforce Optimization] category.
As a Account Executive you will be selling to our top accounts and prospects. You will execute on an account plan to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of capabilities. You will evangelize the OpenText CEM vision through Solution Value demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement and creating satisfied customers.
This role will report to the Germany Sales Director.
Driving sales of the OpenText Customer Experience Management software, License and SaaS, maintenance, and services. Accountable for growing this enterprise software business and achieving revenue targets. Utilizes OpenText software sales process and methodology to manage complex sales pursuits. Leverages partners and existing customers in territory to support sales efforts. Manages large complex relationships with our most strategic prospects and customers. Adheres to all OpenText policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties. Meets sales quota as well as other metrics used to manage the business.
Education and Experience Required
- Deliver the sales revenue plan. Achieve or exceed sales quotas for license, SaaS, maintenance, and services. Grow the business and increase OpenText market share. Responsibly manage costs and discretionary spend, including travel.
- Build and Manage a Robust Sales Pipeline. Build a pipeline sufficient to consistently deliver on quarterly and annual booking and revenue targets. Define and execute "sales plays” that grow the base and generate new logo opportunities. Develop a prospecting and "hunting” culture. Maintain requested reporting and regular opportunity inspection, to ensure accurate pipeline.
- Forecast Accurately. Consistently deliver on quarterly forecast commitments.
- Develop and support a Partner Eco-system. In partnership with the alliance and partner manager, develop a network of alliance and channel partners that expand our market coverage and enhance the completeness and strength of our portfolio and value proposition.
- Build Our Brand. Build lasting, consultative relationships with C-level executives in customer accounts. Engage global business unit sales teams (e.g., specialists, channel partners, and alliance partners) to fully leverage all of OpenText’s products and technology offerings. Represent OpenText on global accounts with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity. Build and demonstrate in depth knowledge of the market, competition and customer requirements. Provide external leadership to industry, community, press.
Personal Attributes and Behaviors
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- 5+ years of experience calling on IT and Business executives in some combination of the financial, insurance, banking, healthcare payer, utility or other verticals
- Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a market
- Proven Track Record of Enterprise Software Sales Success: Successful track record of selling and delivering sales performance. Consistently high performance from year to year is key.
- New Business Development. Demonstrated ability to find or create new logo opportunities. Proven ability to grow a robust pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Solution / Offering Knowledge & Expertise: Understands or able to quickly understand the Customer Experience Management business and related solutions. Can distill out and clearly articulate value proposition for what OpenText does well. Approaches selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that OpenText products and services accurately address the client’s true business need in terms of type, scope, level
- Industry Knowledge & Expertise: Understands market landscape, industry trends and has relationships with key influencers. Scope includes competitors, partners, consultants, trade organizations, and major customers. Effective and credible with industry leaders when engaged.
- Personal Strength & Maturity: Openness to change; takes responsibility for difficult decisions and for mistakes; evokes confidence in those working with him/her; personal consistency.
- Passion & Personal Drive: Unwavering commitment and determination to do what is necessary to ensure business success; genuine and deep concern for customers, our people, and the business; constantly and creatively thinking about the business; proven work ethic; self-starter/self-motivator
- Bridge Building Skills: Bridge builder; positive and constructive influence on any team person is a part of; able to lead in a cross-functional team; people and team oriented; invests time in getting to know people in own organization and stakeholder orgs (up, down, and across).
- Open & Honest Communication: Strong personal communication skills; able to talk about challenges and difficulties openly; non-threatening in communication; not defensive in communications; able to participate in and/or initiate "crucial conversations."
- Principles, Value & Personal Integrity: Demonstrates ethical behavior, personal integrity and character; trustworthy - keeps confidences and doesn't gossip; leads by example - walks the talk; Invests in personal development and growth. Values and promotes diversity.
- Problem Solving Approach: Approaches problems in a rational, fact-based manner using analysis and structured problem-solving tools that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution.
If you think this position is interesting, you arewelcome with your complete application in English to email@example.com or schedule a phone call using this link: https://calendly.com/juergen-richter/conference-call